Vivanta by Taj Fort Aguada is a 5 star deluxe resort in Bardez, North Goa, India.
The resort offers various stylish indoor & outdoor venues for corporate retreats or social gatherings.
The resort has 145 wonderfully designed and comfortable rooms & suites.
Managed By: Taj Group
Vivanta by Taj Fort Aguada is located on the shore of Arabian Sea beyond the 16th century ramparts of the Portuguese Fort.
Member Of: FHRAI, HRA(WI)
Awards (If Any):
- Conde Nast Reader’s Choice Award (2011)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
Activities At The Venue: Fitness Centre, Library, Pool Table, Table Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Kids Activity Centre, Volleyball, Tennis, Cricket, Golf
- The hotel management reserves the right to allow pets. Pet should be at least 1 year old and housebroken and weight less than 45 kgs/ 100 lbs.
- Pets exceeding the weight limit may be accepted into the hotel at the General Manager's discretion. Please check with the hotel in advance.
- A maximum of one pet is allowed per room.
- A non-refundable fee as pet charges will be collected upon checking in.
- Pets must be restrained (on a leash for dogs) at all times while leaving the room and in the garden, lift or beach areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, banquet areas, lounge, lobby, swimming pool, fitness centre and spa.
- Guest is required to be present inside the room with the pet when any service is provided.
- Guest must contact ASK when they require the room to be serviced.
- Guest must place the “Pet Door Hangar” outside the door when the pet is in the room.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the hotel premises and in the neighborhood.
- Front desk associates will assist the guest for information on pet grooming saloons, veterinary doctors and pet accessories.
- The guest is require to sign a “Pet Policy Contract” at the time of check in.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- The resort can arrange Astrologer on demand.
- The resort has a Gift Shop.