Vivanta by Taj Whitefield is a 5 star facility & amenities hotel in Bengaluru (Bangalore), India.
The hotel offers contemporary space in one dedicated floor for power meetings, corporate retreats or social gatherings.
The hotel has 199 modern and comfortable rooms & suites.
Managed By: Taj Group
Vivanta by Taj Whitefield is located right at the main entrance to the International Tech Park, Bengaluru (ITPB) and is 45.5 kms. from the airport.
Member Of: FHRAI, SIHRA
Awards (If Any):
- Leaf Design Awards for the Best Commercial Building World Wide (2012)
- Singapore President’s Design Award for Hotel Design (2012)
- Best Hotel in Bengaluru for Women Business Traveler (2011)
- Today’s Traveler Award for Best New Age Service Design in Hospitality (2011)
- HA+D Award for Design Excellence in Hotel Architecture (2010)
- Building of the Year (SIA) Architectural Design Awards (2010)
- Architecture Design Award from Singapore Institute of Architects Awards (2010)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Activities At The Venue: Jiva - Spa, Yoga, Aerobics, Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool
- The hotel management reserves the right to allow pets. Pet should be at least 1 year old and housebroken and weight less than 45 kgs/ 100 lbs.
- Pets exceeding the weight limit may be accepted into the hotel at the General Manager's discretion. Please check with the hotel in advance.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per room.
- A non-refundable fee as pet charges will be collected upon checking in.
- Pets must be restrained (on a leash for dogs) at all times while leaving the room and in the garden, lift or beach areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, banquet areas, lounge, lobby, swimming pool, fitness centre and spa.
- Guest is required to be present inside the room with the pet when any service is provided.
- Guest must contact ASK when they require the room to be serviced.
- Guest must place the “Pet Door Hangar” outside the door when the pet is in the room.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the hotel premises and in the neighborhood.
- Front desk associates will assist the guest for information on pet grooming saloons, veterinary doctors and pet accessories.
- The guest is require to sign a “Pet Policy Contract” at the time of check in.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Khazana - The Boutique Lifestyle Store.
- The hotel has a Book Store.
- Gallery G - Displaying Contemporary Indian Art.