The LaLiT Resort & Spa Bekal is a 5 star facility & amenities resort in Kasaragod (Bekal), Kerala, India.
The resort offers 2925.72 sq. ft. venue for corporate meetings, conferences and other events.
The resort has 39 rooms, suites and a floating houseboat cottage are overlook the internal lagoon or backwaters.
Managed By: The LaLiT Suri Hospitality Group
The LaLiT Resort & Spa Bekal is surrounded by river Nombili on three sides, in the lap of the Arabian Sea.
Member Of: FHRAI, SIHRA
Awards (If Any):
- India's 20 Most Romantic Resorts by Conde Nast Traveller (2014)
- Asia Spa Awards for Best Medi Spa (2014)
- World Luxury Spa Award for Best Luxury Spa Resort (2013)
- CNBC Awaaz Travel Awards for Best Wellness Resort (2012)
- Excellence Award by Kerala State Pollution Control Board (2012)
- Geo Spa Asia Spa India Awards for Best Eco Spa (2012, 2011)
- Pevonia Asia Spa Awards for Best New Spa Resort (2010)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Activities At The Venue: Rejuve - The Spa, Jacuzzi, Fitness Centre, Library, Chess, Carrom, Billiards, Table Tennis, Face Painting, Yoga, Badminton, Sand Castle Building, Kite Making & Flying, Kids Play Area, Cycling, Volleyball, Cricket, Swimming Pool, Birds Watching
Pets not allowed
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Kettuvallom – A one bedroom fixed floating houseboat cottage which is offering the view of backwaters.
- Rejuve - The Spa – Spread across 20000 sq. ft. amidst landscaped gardens, the Spa has 13 multi-functional treatment rooms for ayurvedic, aroma, herbal, international and beauty therapies besides Rejuvenation, Detox and Weight management programs using fresh natural products.
- Shopping – The AUM Shop has an assortment of fashion accessories, semi-precious jewellery, herbal products, books, a wide variety of ethnic clothes, silk, cashmere shawls, aromatic and decorative candles, handicrafts and more.
- Cultural Performances – The resort can arrange spectacular pageant of Theyyam deities, Yakshgana, Mohiniyattam, Bharathanatyam and Kathakali dances.