Vivanta by Taj is a 5 star facility & amenities resort in Kovalam, Kerala, India.
The resort offers indoor & outdoor venues for business meetings, conferences, social gatherings and wedding receptions.
The resort has 59 tastefully designed rooms & suites which offer ultimate luxury.
Managed By: Taj Group
Vivanta by Taj reflects the spirit of the Arabian Sea and is 13.5 kms. from the airport.
Member Of: FHRAI, SIHRA
Awards (If Any):
- Energy Conservation Award from Govt. of Kerala (2014)
- Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor (2014)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, Nepali
Activities At The Venue: Jiva - Spa, Fitness Centre, Yoga, Library, Billiards, Cooking Classes, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Archery, Croquette, Golf (9-Hole pitch and putt green)
- The hotel management reserves the right to allow pets. Only small pets allowed (Below 7 kgs/ 15 lbs).
- A non-refundable fee as pet charges will be collected upon checking in.
- Pet must be on a leash at all times, unless in the room.
- Pets are not allowed in any of Food & Beverage outlets, Lobby, Pool and the Fitness centre.
- Guest is required to be present inside the room with the pet when any service is provided.
- Guest must contact the service centre by using the one touch "ASK" button on the telephone to inform the hotel when they require their room to be serviced.
- Guest must place the “Pet in Room” signage outside the door all the time.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the hotel premises and in the neighborhood.
- Concierge will assist the guest for information on pet grooming saloons, veterinary doctors and pet accessories.
- The guest is require to sign a “Pet Policy Contract” at the time of check in.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- The resort can arrange Astrologer, Bait Moon Light Dinner Experience, Romantic Lagoon Boat Ride and Backwater Cruise at Poorver.