Wayanad Silverwoods Resort is a 4 star facility & amenities resort in Wayanad, Kerala, India.
The resort is offering indoor and outdoor venues for corporate meetings, events and social gatherings.
All 54 rooms and villas are offering nice views of Banasura Mountains and Banasura Sagar Lake.
Managed By: Not Applicable
Wayanad Silverwoods Resort is set on a sprawling area of 16 acres providing a breathtaking view of the Banasura Sagar Lake with the mighty Banasura Mountains as the back drop.
Member Of: FHRAI, SIHRA
Awards (If Any):
- Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor (2014)
- Star Performer Hotel by Travel Guru (2013)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Thai
Activities At The Venue: Ayurvedic Spa, Fitness Centre, Carrom, Snookers, Table Tennis, Dart Board, Foosball, Air Hockey, Kids Play Area, Badminton, Volleyball, Infinity Pool
- Pets are warmly welcomed in the resort.
- Prior instruction should be given to the resort before check in on what kind of breed the pet is with its age.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents and the room or villa will be inspected for such damages prior to checkout. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest may be charged additional fees at the actual.
- Pet may be left unattended in your room. However, if the guest leaves the premises of the resort with the pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while the guest is gone.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the room or villa.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the resort at all times.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – Barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the resort is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
- Housekeeping Service/ Rooms Service – The pet must be in controlled position and on leash when the room service on the housekeeping attendants visits the room or villa.
- The managements shall not be responsible for the pet for any conditions of accidents and also any problems that might occur within the premises.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Activities arranged by the Resort – Cookery Class, Organic Garden, Nature Walk, Bird Watching, Tribal Village Visits, Fishing, Boating and Trekking.