Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond is a 5 star facility & amenities hotel in Pune (Poona), India.
The hotel delivers vivid & contemporary venues for power meetings, memorable brand launches or upscale weddings & events.
The hotel offers 110 ergonomically designed rooms & suites.
Managed By: Taj Group
Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond is located right in the heart of Pune's business and entertainment areas, within 6 kms. from the airport and 2.5 kms. from the railway station.
Member Of: FHRAI, HRA(WI)
Awards (If Any):
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Activities At The Venue: Taj Spa, Fitness Centre, Outdoor Swimming Pool
- The hotel management reserves the right to allow pets. Pet should be at least 1 year old and housebroken and weight less than 15 Kgs/ 33 Ibs.
- Guest need to reserve suites only.
- The room will be without carpet.
- Pets exceeding the weight limit may be accepted into the hotel at the General Manager's discretion. Please check with the hotel in advance.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per room.
- A non-refundable fee as pet charges will be collected upon checking in.
- Pets must be restrained (on a leash for dogs) at all times while leaving the room and in the garden, lift or beach areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, banquet areas, lounge, lobby, swimming pool, fitness centre and spa.
- Guest is required to be present inside the room with the pet when any service is provided.
- Guest must contact ASK when they require the room to be serviced.
- Guest must place the “Pet Door Hangar” outside the door when the pet is in the room.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the hotel premises and in the neighborhood.
- Front desk associates will assist the guest for information on pet grooming saloons, veterinary doctors and pet accessories.
- The amenities provided by the hotel are Dog Leash, Eating Bowl, Pet Chew, Pet Soap & Pet Shampoo. The bowl & leash needs to be returned back to the hotel after use.
- A rug will be placed in the room for the pet to sleep. The pet needs to use the guest room washrooms. No public areas are to be used for pet cleanup.
- Food will be provided by IRD for any food requirement of the pet. If the guest needs pedigree or similar packed food we need 12 hours advance notice for the same.
- The guest is require to sign a “Pet Policy Contract” at the time of check in.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- The hotel has a Book Shop.