The Hadoti Palace is a 3 star facility & amenities palace hotel in Bundi, Rajasthan, India.
The hotel has facilities for meetings, conferences and social gatherings.
The hotel offers 43 well-furnished and spacious rooms & suites with all modern amenities.
Managed By: Not Applicable
The Hadoti Palace is comfortably nestled in the heart of Bundi, offering a splendid view of Taragarh Fort and easily accessible from most tourist destinations.
Member Of: FHRAI, HRANI
Awards (If Any):
- Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor (2012)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Rajasthani
Activities At The Venue: Library, Swimming Pool
- Only domestic pets like cats and dogs are allowed to stay.
- Only 01 domestic pet is allowed in 01 room.
- Guest will inform to front desk about the pet before checking in.
- Pets must be restrained (on a leash) at all times and while they are outside from the room.
- Pets are not allowed in the breakfast area, fitness centre, laundry room and at the swimming pool.
- Guest must contact to housekeeping and leave the room with the pet during the cleaning of room.
- Guest must clean up after the pet and in the case of small pets, guest will need to get a litter box.
- Guest must pay the charges if there is any damage caused by the pet in the hotel.
- Hotel count on guest to prevent the pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If the pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, the hotel management has sole discretion to require the guest to find other accommodation. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue: