Bull's Retreat is a 3 star facility & amenities resort in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India.
The resort is a perfect place for corporate gatherings.
The resort has 15 comfortable rooms & cottage.
Managed By: Mercury Himalayan Explorations
Bull's Retreat is nestled amidst a lush forest and landscaped gardens on the Badrinath yatra route, 30 minute drive from Rishikesh.
Member Of: ATOAI
Awards (If Any):
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Garhwali, Kumaoni
Activities At The Venue: Ayurveda Massage, Yoga, Nature Walks, Beach Volley Ball
- The resort welcomes all kinds of pets as long as they are well trained. Please confirm with the management in advance before bringing the pet.
- A maximum of one pet is allowed per room subject to the above prior intimation.
- A nominal charge will be applicable if the resort has to arrange food the pet.
- Pets must be restrained (on a leash for dogs) at all times while leaving the room and in the public area etc.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants & in the conference room.
- Guest must place the “Pet Door Hanger” outside the door when the pet is in the room.
- Pets are not allowed on the bed & please refrain from using the blankets as their mattress.
- Guests are requested to clean up after the pets if they have soiled any area with public access inside or around our property.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Activities arranged by the Resort – River Rafting, Mountain Biking, Trekking, Birding, Ropes Courses, Kayaking, Trampoline, Rock Climbing and Rappelling.